[Public WebGL] EXT_float_blend

Kenneth Russell [email protected]
Tue Jan 3 13:10:44 PST 2017

Now would be a good time to start exposing this extension, since it
requires WebGL 2.0, which is about to be enabled by default in multiple
browsers.

Google intends to support this extension; just filed http://crbug.com/678064
about doing so. We support moving it to draft status; Jeff (from Mozilla),
any comment?

-Ken