[Public WebGL] WEBGL_multiview discussion

Mark Callow [email protected]
Wed Jan 4 17:20:56 PST 2017

> On Jan 4, 2017, at 20:01, Florian Bösch <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> On Tue, Jan 3, 2017 at 3:19 AM, Mark Callow <[email protected] <mailto:[email protected]>> wrote:
> The question in this case is whether any of this hardware can support stereo canvases?
> That's irrelevant.

As I hope you see now from Olli’s reply, my question is not irrelevant as it is related to the proposed changes to core to enable creation of stereo default framebuffers, which are there as far as I can see only to support WebGL 1.0.

However, since Rafael has stated that Edge needs to support VR via WebGL 1, my question has become moot.

Regards

    -Mark