[Public WebGL] WEBGL_multiview discussion

Mark Callow [email protected]
Thu Jan 5 01:16:42 PST 2017

> On Jan 4, 2017, at 20:53, Olli Etuaho <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> The extension document includes proposed changes to the core WebGL 1.0 spec to enable creation of stereo default framebuffers.

Adding functionality like this means it is no longer WebGL 1.0. We would have to create a WebGL 1.1.

Is there any way for an application to determine that the implementation supports a stereo/multiview default framebuffer absent attempting to create the context with one? This question is valid regardless of version numbering.

Regards

    -Mark