[Public WebGL] Add minimums to the WebGL2 specification

Kenneth Russell [email protected]
Sat Jan 14 14:45:40 PST 2017

Thanks for the suggestion Florian. It's a good one and I filed
https://github.com/KhronosGroup/WebGL/issues/2259 to track it. If you'd be
willing to contribute a pull request that would be great. Initially we
should just include the exact table from the OpenGL ES 3.0 spec, because
that's all the WebGL 2.0 spec can guarantee initially.

-Ken