[Public WebGL] EXT_shader_texture_lod in WebGL2?

Florian Bösch [email protected]
Sat Jan 21 14:01:42 PST 2017

Well we had the lengthy debate with a clear outcome, do not expose
capabilities that the hardware doesn't support, especially not when the
emulation has drastically different characteristics and leads to worse
outcomes than when it wasn't pretend supported. I'm guessing this then
falls under "WebGL1 is in maintenance mode and we won't fix it."?