[Public WebGL] EXT_shader_texture_lod in WebGL2?

Florian Bösch [email protected]
Mon Jan 23 09:36:10 PST 2017

As I've said, I'm not at all for exposing legacy functionality to WebGL2. I
think it's a mistake when OpenGL did it, and I think it would be a mistake
if WebGL started doing it. I referred to the general sentiment of taking
care of WebGL1, even now, especially now, that WebGL2 comes along. Because
not doing so sabotages both WebGL1 and WebGL2.