[Public WebGL] dual GPU setups default to integrated GPU

Maksims Mihejevs [email protected]
Tue Jan 24 05:00:27 PST 2017

We've recognised same problem that a lot of people with Windows laptops and
dual gpu get integrated gpu as default.

Although this is not the case for Edge for example. Which gives it
advantage over other browsers on Windows laptops.