[Public WebGL] dual GPU setups default to integrated GPU

Maksims Mihejevs [email protected]
Tue Jan 24 06:30:45 PST 2017

Even my home laptop by default uses integrated GPU for Chrome, regardless
of battery/plug. NVIDIA Control Panel has a preset for programs, and I've
seen it is set by default to Integrated.