[Public WebGL] Re: WebGL 2 EXT_disjoint_timer_query in Firefox

Tarek Sherif [email protected]
Wed May 24 08:19:03 PDT 2017

Ah, I just realized I was only using the TIME_ELAPSED_EXT and
GPU_DISJOINT_EXT enums on the extensions, which is why they appeared to be
interchangeable. The presence of the original EXT_disjoint_timer_query on a
WebGL 2 context does still strike me as odd, since the text from spec I
quoted suggests that it shouldn't be.

Tarek Sherif
http://tareksherif.net/
https://www.biodigital.com/