[Public WebGL] Re: WebGL 2 EXT_disjoint_timer_query in Firefox

Kai Ninomiya [email protected]
Wed May 24 10:36:27 PDT 2017

IIRC the EXT_disjoint_timer_query extension is not supposed to be available
at all for WebGL 2 contexts. Getting that extension should fail. It's
possible we forgot to add a conformance test for this behavior, and it
slipped by in Firefox.