[Public WebGL] Re: WebGL 2 EXT_disjoint_timer_query in Firefox

Kenneth Russell [email protected]
Wed May 24 10:55:05 PDT 2017

That's correct, it's not supposed to be advertised.
EXT_disjoint_timer_query is for WebGL 1.0, and _webgl2 for 2.0.

The split was made fairly late in the WebGL 2.0 spec process, which is
probably why it slipped by in Firefox.

https://github.com/KhronosGroup/WebGL/pull/2405 strengthens the conformance
test. Thanks for pointing this out.

-Ken