[Public WebGL] Promote WEBGL_compressed_texture_s3tc_srgb to community approved

Christophe Riccio [email protected]
Fri May 26 04:51:54 PDT 2017

Hi,

Any update on this? We would like to ship linear rendering with WebGL but
this extension is still not community approved.
Chrome is implementing this extension as draft and it works well for us.

Thanks,
Christophe