[Public WebGL] Promote WEBGL_compressed_texture_s3tc_srgb to community approved

Christophe Riccio [email protected]
Wed May 31 00:48:47 PDT 2017

What is the next step to make this happen?

For us not having this extension supported by a web browser means
decompressing most textures at runtime which is not great :/