[Public WebGL] Promote WEBGL_compressed_texture_s3tc_srgb to community approved

Kenneth Russell [email protected]
Wed May 31 18:59:57 PDT 2017

Nothing else needs to be done. Thanks Christophe for pushing this and Jeff
for providing the needed second vote from a WebGL implementer.

Promoted to community approved in
https://github.com/KhronosGroup/WebGL/pull/2411 .

Will be exposed in Chrome by default in http://crbug.com/728465 .