[Public WebGL] Rendering to HDR displays (10bits per color component)

Javi Agenjo [email protected]
Thu Jul 12 02:47:03 PDT 2018

Hi:

Now that Chrome supports HDR video rendering (in Windows 10) with 10bits
per color (using the VP9 Profile 2 10-bit) I was wondering if there would
be any changes that we can instantiate a WebGL Context that has more than
8bits per color component, now that HDR displays are starting to roll out
commercially.

Sorry if this topic has been brought before or if this feature is already
supported, but I did my research and couldnt find anything.

Thanks