[Public WebGL] Rendering to HDR displays (10bits per color component)

Florian Bösch [email protected]
Thu Jul 12 03:10:21 PDT 2018

Oh and in any case afaik the only 10-bit consumer grad display panels out
there are cheap, don't really do 10-bit colors and have poor gamut/contrast
effectively negating any benefit.