[Public WebGL] EXT_disjoint_timer_query disabled

Tarek Sherif [email protected]
Fri Jul 13 03:55:39 PDT 2018

Hi all,

Was just reading that site isolation is live in Chrome:
https://arstechnica.com/information-technology/2018/07/chrome-enables-site-isolation-to-blunt-the-threat-of-spectre-attacks/
But the GPU timer is still unavailable any idea of an ETA?

And any news when it will be back in Firefox?

Tarek Sherif
http://tareksherif.net/
https://www.biodigital.com/