[Public WebGL] Shader Compilation

Paul Cheyrou-Lagrèze [email protected]
Wed Jul 25 23:43:24 PDT 2018

 Hi,

This one is about async compiling but also knowing when it finished:
 https://github.com/KhronosGroup/WebGL/issues/2638

In Angle
https://github.com/google/angle/blob/master/extensions/KHR_parallel_shader_compile.txt

Not sure it would work in sync mode though, I agree that it would be very
useful too.

-Paul