[Public WebGL] EXT_disjoint_timer_query disabled

Florian Bösch [email protected]
Sun May 13 10:50:59 PDT 2018

20 years on writing hardware accelerated code we have no way to measure the
performance of the programs we write, on the machines our users use to run
these programs. You've got to be fucking kidding me man.