[Public WebGL] Moving KHR_parallel_shader_compile to community approved

Ken Russell [email protected]
Wed Nov 28 13:22:36 PST 2018

Understood. As an extension it's OK if implementations trickle in. The
implementation is inside ANGLE which should hopefully make it relatively
easy for browsers to pick up.