[Public WebGL] EXT_pvrtc_sRGB extension to WebGL?

Kai Ninomiya ([email protected]) [email protected]
Thu Oct 3 07:36:05 PDT 2019

These devices also support ETC2-sRGB via OpenGL ES 3.0, but the WebGL 1/2
extension
<https://www.khronos.org/registry/webgl/extensions/WEBGL_compressed_texture_etc/>
is
not exposed yet in Safari. Would that work for you? Overall we are trying
to focus on having good support for a smaller set of formats (ETC2 on
mobile, S3TC on desktop, optionally ASTC) if other formats aren't necessary.