[Public WebGL] Multi draw instanced base vertex base instance extension.

Anton Sedov ([email protected]) [email protected]
Thu Oct 24 07:26:48 PDT 2019

Hi,
Today i started to implement multidraw instanced support in our engine. For
our goals has sense only
WEBGL_multi_draw_instanced_base_vertex_base_instance extension (
https://www.khronos.org/registry/webgl/extensions/WEBGL_multi_draw_instanced_base_vertex_base_instance/
).

This extension has good compatibility with our engine architecture, but for
now this extension is not available even when enable-webgl-draft-extensions
flag is enabled. I can implement everything anyway for future, but the *only
one question for now*:
Can I be sure that this extension will be shipped and not rejected.

--
_ATTENTION: *This message with all the attachments contains confidential
information. Review, transfer, distribution, disclosure or use of received