[Public WebGL] WEBGL extension suggestion: EXT_shader_framebuffer_fetch

Ken Russell ([email protected]) [email protected]
Wed Aug 26 15:51:30 PDT 2020

Hi Ray,

Sorry for the delay replying.

Probably the best way to motivate this extension further would be to put up
a pull request on https://github.com/KhronosGroup/WebGL containing a demo
showing its intended use and (hopefully) performance improvement.
Understanding that it wouldn't be possible to test the extension until it's
prototyped in a browser, it could still help move it up the priority queue.

Thanks,

-Ken