[Public WebGL] WebGL2 element array buffer and copy buffer (5.1 Buffer Object Binding)

Jeff Gilbert ([email protected]) [email protected]
Mon Jul 20 12:00:39 PDT 2020

We would need to check whether we do indeed have RBAB everywhere we
have WebGL2. Otherwise, we'd need more info on how this enables
compelling workloads, to offset the downside of Apps accidentally not
working on a number of older desktop and mobile drivers.

Worth considering for your usecase (complicated vertex fetch) is
vertex-pulling, which should be possible with vanilla WebGL 2.