[Public WebGL] Status of EXT_clip_cull_distance ?

Ken Russell ([email protected]) [email protected]
Mon Jun 29 17:58:07 PDT 2020

Thanks Kevin for the background information. Filed
https://github.com/KhronosGroup/WebGL/issues/3109 to track this request.
(Please feel free to file similar issues yourself.)

-Ken